Publications and analyses
PUBLICATIONS IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS
• Iskrov G, Stefanov R. Post-marketing access to orphan drugs: a critical analysis of health technology assessment and reimbursement decision-making considerations. Orphan Drugs: Research and Reviews 2014, 4:1-9. NEW!
• Iskrov G, Raycheva R, Stefanov R. Insight into reimbursement decision-making criteria in Bulgaria: implications for orphan drugs. Folia Med (Plovdiv), 2013. (in press)
• Linertová R, Serrano-Aguilar P, Posada-de-la-Paz M, et al.; BURQOL-RD Research Group. Delphi approach to select rare diseases for a European representative survey. The BURQOL-RD study Health Policy. 2012 Nov;108(1):19-26.
• Iskrov G, Miteva-Katrandzhieva T, Stefanov R. Challenges to orphan drugs access in Eastern Europe: the case of Bulgaria. Health Policy. 2012 Nov;108(1):10-8.
• Miteva Ts, Jordanova R, Iskrov G, Stefanov R. General knowledge and awareness on rare diseases among general practitioners in Bulgaria. Georgian Med News. 2011 Apr;(193):16-9.
Rare diseases within the Bulgarian public health system
• Review of the actual situation and tendences in the rare diseases field in Bulgaria
Issue 1 / November 2010 (click here to read the PDF file, 0.98 MB)
Access to orphan drugs
• Review of the access to orphan drugs in Bulgaria
Issue 4 / July 2013 (click here to read the PDF file, 170 KB)
Issue 3 / September 2012 (click here to read the PDF file, 280 KB)
Issue 2 / March 2011 (click here to read the PDF file, 705 KB)
Issue 1 / June 2010 (click here to read the PDF file, 150 KB)
• Review of the epidemiological registries in Bulgaria
Issue 1 / August 2012 (click here to read the PDF file, 696 KB)