Mrs. Violeta ANTONOVA – President
49 Nedko Voyvoda Str.
(+359 2) 936 04 49
(+359) 888 240 652
(+359) 899 731 313
(+359) 878 580 590
(+359 2) 936 26 88
Bulgarian Association for Neuromuscular Diseases is a mass, non-political, independent, social and voluntary organisation called upon to respond the needs of people with neuromuscular diseases. It is created in 1991 by patients, patients` relatives, supporters and medical specialists.
It is a member of the European Association of Muscular Dystrophy Associations (EAMDA).
Our main purposes are:
• to protect of the right for normal life;
• to give moral, juridical, health and psychological help to the patients and their families;
• to cooperate for the patients` successful adaptation to the society;
• to better the conditions of life of the patients and their families;
• to cooperate in the medical treatment.
The Association creates contacts and works on common projects with Bulgarian and foreign partners.
Last modification: 13:02 12.06.2018